Our key focus areas and objectives
- Empower urban poor in the community by providing them with the necessary skills & knowledge to enable them to become self-reliant.
- To assist to become job creators rather than job seekers.
- At the end of project course, many urban poor will benefit directly through this project.
- To empower beneficiary by giving them the skills to earn a livelihood, this will increase the well being of themselves, their families and communities.
- To foster an attitude of independence, initiative and self-reliance that will overcome attitudes of dependency and helplessness.
- It aims to bring about a positive change not only in their lives but in the society as a whole.
- To provide educational support and rehabilitation to poor students belongs to economically disadvantaged, child labourers, disabled, orphans, semi orphans.
- To sensitize destitute women and adolescent girls on their rights & entitlements.
- To empower poor women and promote SHGs.
- To help and sponsor old age persons midday meal, groceries to enable them to get timely food.
- To rehabilitate orphan and street children.
- To take up relief and rehabilitation for the victims of Natural Calamities like floods.
- To sensitize public on health & sanitation, education, environment, consumer rights, road safety and other social issues.